Friday, May 8, 2009

***What are your pet rats' names?***?

I have three rats:
*Joey*- tan hooded
*Oreo*- Black Irish
*DJ*- Chocolate blaze berkshire
Answers:
I have 3 rats all tan hooded
there names are
Chee.
Ching.
and
Chong.
No lies. There like my best friends!
Magic and Lilly (two adorable cats)
Have a great day,
Lonnie
I had Hamster's
and there names where
Sam (Orange head white middle orange butt)
Brady (Golden)
mine is called colonel sanders i do not exactly know what kind is he
I have three jack Russel's...their names are: Shakespeare, Xena, and Princess!!
Snowball- white
Rodney-black
i've only got one and his name is Ashes. I named him that because he is gray and white. (mostly gray)
KITTY
Have a Hamster
tucker
cody
riley
ted
buddy
harry
carmel
mackintosh
cotton
brown sugar
peaches
pineapple
little rasccal
sorry i don't have rats but any way I will just tell you my pet names :)
ozzy-(dog) Shepard rottweiler mix
dakota-(dog)Shepard and something else
buddy-(bird) parrot
nicky sixx-(cat) %26%26 i have no idea what she is
Poppy Seed
weszer it is so cool he come when u call his name
oreo,teady,porkchop,max,rufus,... jonny blaze
two female guinea pigs one male
male = joey (sounds like a cat name i know)
female = sadie
female = sparky
*Star* Black and white Variegated
*Luna* Tan and white Variegated
*Izzy* Tan and white Hooded
*Rascal* Tan and white Hooded
J.R - Agouti Hooded
Icarus - Black Hooded Rex
Templeton - Agouti Berkshire
Christy - Beige Velveteen
Cora - Blue Dumbo
Shannon - Black Hooded Rex
Females:
Bianca, Jasmine, Harriet, Alice and Wendy
Males: Baloo and Bernard
Mice: Sunshine, De-con and Lucky!
All the rats are named after disney characters except harriet who my roommate named :)
my rat's name is Brindle!
ticklemonster, troublemaker, lola, baby, smoofie, babybear, babygirl, baby, noodle, bandit, mousie, spunky, angel, furball,... the list goes on, as i fell in love with rats 10 years ago. mine are mostly curly haired. the dark brown females are very good jumpers.
I have two rats.
Osi-Black and white
Tilly-black and white
i lover them sooo mucho!
Joey *hommy from the hood*
Oreo *midnight*
DJ *Fuzzy*

if you do not like thoughts then these
Joey *Sammy*
Oreo *chocolate chip*
DJ * Muzzy*

I hope you like them!!
My rats are just standard feeder rats turned into pets, so I'm not really sure exactly what kind they are.
They are two females:
Sweetheart, because she's my little sugar lump, and
Yesenia. She was named after the doctor who isolated the bubonic plague bacterium.
And whoever named their mouse De-con, well, that's the funniest thing I heard all day. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I have 3 rats, 2 mice, 2 dogs, and 1 cat
    Ashby - Cat
    Faith - Dog
    Bentley - Dog
    Dakota - Mouse
    Delilah - Mouse
    Jeydon - Rat
    And I don't have names for the 2 new rats just yet since I need to see their personalities

    ReplyDelete