Sunday, August 2, 2009

Any rat breeders near Hemel Hempstead?

I'm trying to avoid buying from a pet shop as these rats are bread, clearly, for snake food.
Answers:
hiya
pop along to this website and ask on there im sure youll find a pet rat breeder based near you
hope this helps
george
Come to Feltham Jobcentre Plus. They have a large wild population outside, and there are some fine specimens around.
The only trouble I can foresee is trying to catch one. They're pretty damn fast.
I bought my rat from a reptile house and personally- I like the fact that it was given a chance at a new life (instead of being eaten!) However when bred for food admittedly you lose so quality because inbreeding happend and my rescue rat cost me about 拢60 in mange injections.
Best idea would be to ask around your friends and find someone who allready has a rat- they should know!

No comments:

Post a Comment