Sunday, August 2, 2009

Anyone like ferrets as pets?

i like ferrets i have 2 of em, one is a 4 year old male other is a 2 year old female.
Answers:
i have 3 of them and they are all under 6 months. i love my little ferrets and would not trade them for anything.
DO MAKE GOOD PETS ASK MISS HILTON
STILL BETA CHASIN RABBITS
yeah they are fine if you get the gland that makes them stink removed
i dont know about tht son.but you should get some pitbull puppies man.train them rite and these dogs get vicious
yeah they all right i prefer rats but you know- my aunt has a pet skunk, with the gland that makes them smell removed.
no. but i know someone who is NUTS about ferrets. has 2 of them.
I also have two ferrets. They are 5 months old. They are both girls. And are named sugar and spice. They are really sweet. I really like ferrets as pets. I had one for 3 years but she died from a tumor that was in her stomach. Her name was toots and she was at one time wild but she was the tamest thing we ever found. Ferrets are amazing.
Yew! What a smell! :P
would love to have them, even have an enclosure suitable but having agreed to the rats, hubby has threatened divorce over anything else
:(
love them!
i had one once it was so cute! found it hoping down the road. it was hard for me to find the perfect name for it but once i named it my parents gave it to away which really sucked. but now i have rats whick sort of have the same personalities.
what is that guy talking about? pitbulls are the most retarded dogs in the freaken world! ferrits are way smarter.
I love them! My brother has one and the ferret is so cute and very very playful!!!! Although the ferret does steal a lot of my stuff! But i love to play with him he never bit me and is sooooooooo sweet!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment