Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are block foods good for hamsters?

I just got a new hamster. I feed him kaytee Forti-Diet for rats, mice and hamsters. There these little brown blocks. I heard that with grain mixes if your hamster eats olny his favorites he can have nutrition problems. Are the block foods good for them? My hamster loves to eat them and it cuts down his teeth too.
Answers:
blocks foods are better then the seed food, the block food has everything he needs in it, and it wears down his teeth so its good in both ways
hello,
I had hamsters and I tell you that there is not better food as the greenness and the fruit. You can also give him blocks, but that they have nutritious also.. you give him the leftovers of greenness like lettuce, cabbage, carrot, etc. will See that he will like... You can give it apple, banana, pear, citric as the orange.. etc. I love the hamsters!!
I am not sure if you are worried about what you feed it try vita vittles my hamster loves it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment