Sunday, August 2, 2009

Anyone need advice on rabbits,cuz' i have 2.?

Lemme know if ya do!
Answers:
Just owning a couple of rabbit doesn't make you an expert on them, I rescue small animals including rabbits and I'm by far an expert on them myself. I still need to look up information on things for myself or others when I'm asked about them. I never rely on my memory for information. I keep a book and a binder with information on them and still need my vets advice at times.
Does that make you a bunny expert though?
LOL! Um, well, hmmm.do rabbits die quickly, like what is their life span?
ok. my male rabbit keeps humping my female and pulling out her fur. i dont know what to do! how can i stop him!
that doesnt really make you an expert. i have had rabbits throughout my life and have even started breeding. i think that makes me more of an expert than you.
i do wish i knew of something i could put over my old lady rabbits eye because her blind eye kinda freaks me out. i know its something i need to get used to but looking at it also kinda makes me feel sorry for her. ive never had an old or half blind rabbit b4 so im not experienced w/them.
Do rabbits dream?
GIRL, them animals r so syco, dat they friggen bite da heck outta people. dats why on tv there cute and evil..

No comments:

Post a Comment