Sunday, August 2, 2009

Any rat owners have an AIM SN I can ask them questions over?

Someone with knowledge of rats.
Answers:
I can answer your ratty questions. I have a great deal of knowledge about pet rats. Just e-mail me at spazrats@yahoo.ca.
My website provides some information for you:
http://spazrats.tripod.com
I have answered hundreds of rat questions here at Y!A so you can check out my profile and maybe your questions will answered there.
Or you may join Holistarat where a large group of expert rat-keepers can answer your questions.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/holistarat...
Look at me, I'm an echo! Didn't see your answer until I submitted my own. Thank you Lisa :)
spazrats
"my life has gone to the rats"
well my brother has one and i help take cair of it...i might b able to help u
aim me at blueyestlk2801
I'm a relatively new rat owner, but I work in a pet store and know quite a bit about them.
AIM:
Mercury7121983
My computer that I use AIM on is in the shop being fixed, so feel free to e-mail me in the meantime: beeba712@yahoo.com
I work at a pet store and would be glad to help you. I am not on aim alott but if you e-mail me i will get back to you...Actorboy02@Yahoo.com
Ask Spazrats, this person has a lot of knowledge and experience with rats. Good luck!
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/holis...
Edit: Thats all right lol
You can email me questions at... must_love_rats@yahoo.com
I have experience with my rat and my brothers rat
yup i have 3 rats! there all girls though... but IM me lunarangel1234@aol.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment