Sunday, August 2, 2009

Anyone near Dallas TX want a baby rat?

I have 5 girls and 5 boys.
http://dallas.kijiji.com/c-pets-pet-adop...
Answers:
ooo i do i do
Awwwwww! I would love one, but I'm in New York, sorry...
No, sorry, but there are a few ways you can try to sell them or give them away. Try your local Petco. They are always willing to take animals and give them up for adoption. It is a simple way to give them up, and you know they will be well taken care of. Or, you could take them to your local humane society. Check to see if they take rats, I know the one by me does.
If you weren't planning on giving them away, and rather selling them, try to put an ad in the newspaper. A small classified is very inexpensive. You might be surprised to hear from all the people who would love one of your baby rats. You could also put up fliers around your area saying that you have baby rats to sell.
Good luck!
I would love too except I live on the east coast AND I have a guinea pig. My mom wouldn't let me.
You can put them up for adoption on the web.
Or give them to Petco. They will gladly take them in and find them a good home. I had to do it with my lizard and a few days later, they called saying they had found him a home!
You could also post an ad at your local store or where ever there is a bulletin board.
You could also submit a newspaper ad.
Hope I helped!
i know some one who would love him or her but we live in new Jersey!
y do u have so many rats?

No comments:

Post a Comment