Sunday, August 2, 2009

Anyone ever try this with a hamster?

just thought id see if any of you that keep hamsters have tryed this with them.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kuopoah2x6i%26amp;m...
Answers:
OMG!
YOU SICK MEAN DISCUSTING PERSON!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! GOD ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT GIVE petqna.com A BAD NAME!!!!!!!!!!... JEEZE
omg you sick xxxxxxd you should be reported to the rspca
Thats animal abuse you fu!#ing FREAK!
No.
I wouldn't feed my snake live food. I wouldn't feed it a hamster mice are better for it.
Just for the record, feeding a snake a hamster isn't animal abuse.
umm not not a hamster and it's not something I would celebrate by filming it. I had a snake and yes I fed it mice but I didn't enjoy watching it twitch. Yeah its part of the circle of life and blah blah. You have a snake and 90% of the time the food is live. I get all that. I still think these guys need to get out more or something. It seems a little twisted to me to film it. Not to mention that is an expensive way to feed your snake.
While it's not truly animal abuse, hamsters are not the typical choice of snake food. If the hamster was a pet that is really sick of you to feed it to your snake. I too had a boa but I fed him mice and rats. When he was so big that he was moving on to larger mammals I gave him away. There is no glory in what you filmed, only misery and death that shouldn't be filmed for your entertainment or anyone else's for that matter.
That is sick and you are digusting for putting something like that up there! Yes I have hamsters I have a lot of hamsters and I would NEVER do ANYTHING that sickining!!
You ought to be ashamed of yourself!
OMG! wat is wrong with u! u don't do that! that is sooo mean! u don't do that! u have to have the a cold heart to do that! hamsters r cute fuzzy PETS! not food. so if u do beware for karma!
THAT IS SO DISGUSTING! YOU ARE A VER SICK PERSON! THAT IS VERY VERY CRUEL YOU SICK PERSON!!!!
I didn't even bother to look judging from the reponses you already got, which is what you were after anyway wasn't it you loser?

No comments:

Post a Comment