Sunday, August 2, 2009

Any suggestions?

ok i want to show my dad the report i wrote about guinea pigs. i made a biblyography to go with it so it would be more inpressive. i also made a poster with all the supplies i would need and it shows guinea pigs and rats because i think he thinks rats are disgusting even though i know thats not true and so i wanted to show him how diferent they are. in the middle i glued on they report. i put my last report card (staight A's) and a bunch of awards along with the report and a contract stating the responsibilities of owning the pet and conciquencis for not doing them. does any one have any more suggestions?
Answers:
Wow! That's awesome! I think you went above and beyond! If my kid did that, I'd have to at least give it some consideration. Some people are creeped-out by rodents. I'm sure your report talks about how they are not filthy like everyone thinks. Maybe a rabbit is another way to go, since they're not thought of as filthy rodents, but cute and fuzzy bunnies. I had a great really tame rat when I was a teenager.
I think the only other thing you have to do it give this report and all that accompanies it to your dad and show him that you've given it a lot of thought and have done a lot of work and research on it. Good luck!
Show it to him when he's in a good mood. I'm in the process of doing the same thing except with hamsters. Good luck!!
That sounds really GREAT! If I were you, I would list some shelters that are interested in getting your future guinea pig from. Don't forget to add their website links to a piece of paper so that your dad can visit the websites and he can see what the animal shelters look like!
I hope that this helps! Good Luck!
Wow! How impressive!
I can't imagine he'd say no to you after working so hard to prove that you are knowledgable about your new pet %26 willing to be responsible for it. What a very clever %26 creative young lady!
I hope you get the pig! :)
I am very impressed! I think your parents would be to! They may or may not let you get a guinea pig but I am sure they will be impressed by the report and the hard work you put into it!
Very good luck on the rest of your journey! I hope they see that you have earned a chance at having a guinea pig.
If possible let us know what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment