Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are bigger or smaller cages better 4 a bunny?

I have a large cage and my bunny has been more happy but is it because of her cage?
Answers:
Bunnies really like larger cages, but my bunny is always happiest hopping around my house. I would have her be a house rabbit, but my cat has tried to kill her before.
bigger cage means more space. yes you bunny is happy to have a bigger home
no
no it's not because of the cage size bunnys always seem unhappy if you know a person with a rabbit let them hang together
Yes,the bigger the cage,the happier the bunny!
yes, a bigger gage is better for a bunny.
bigger, they need exercise and if their not alowed to run around outside the cage when its a small one than there just gunna get fat and bored.
The bigger the Cage, the happier the bunny. A cage can never be to big but it can easily be too small.
The bigger the cage the better as the rabbit will have more room to hop around and therefore be happier than if it were in a small cage where it couldn't move much.

No comments:

Post a Comment