Saturday, May 22, 2010

Are guinea pigs cute?


Answers:
yes
about as cute as your mom!!!!!!!
Way cute! and they make cute noises, too.
yes. that was a pointless question...
definitely
depends some r really cute and some arent
can't ur form ur own opinions?
My mom would say they are good to eat
they are fluffy but not rally cute i still like them.
yes, i have a female aby, a female aby mix, a male aby mix, and an american.
my female aby is a red orange and is the most adorable, but they are all extremely cute.
Personally I don't like them... they smell, their noisy, and can bite! They are cute but I wouldn't ever own one of them.
yes they are, my daughter had two of em and they had babies. luckily i had a big cage that i built , so they're was plenty of room for them, i dont remember how many she had but we only kept one of em, they live about 3 years.
Most of them are cute, but they can be a lot of work for little critters.
as a pet i guess , when compared to christie brinkley no
Yes, they are. I have one. My son named her carrot. She's kind of an orangish color. She is so friendly and cuddly. She loves to be held.
Oh my gosh.yes! hehehe!
Not only are they cute, but make wonderful pets. I suggest, you visit your local pet shop. Many of them sale, guinea pigs, and are good about letting customers, handle them, but even though they don't tend to be aggressive, be careful, because they do have teeth. Anything with teeth, is a potential danger.
yes they are the cutest things in the world
i think they are cutest when they chirp and do their little popcorn thing. and the cowlicks. cute.
Only when barbecued.

J/K!
Duh!
i've always wanted a dog since i was young but my parents disagreed. finally they got me 2 adorable and cute little pigs. since then i've had 4 pigs and i can't imagine having another pet besides them. ;p
NO.but they are EDIBLE!!
YES! They are adorable ^_^.
They make adorable squealing noises and when they are hungry, they will made high pitched ones! Sadly, my first guinea pig died and I'd only had him for 1 year.
If they weren't cute I wouldn't have 11!
And to that person who said they smell and can bite... NO WAY is that true! If the cage is kept clean..don't smell.
I have NEVER been bitten and I've had 50 guineas. So THERE!
Ofcourse they are cute. Actually they are sooo cute. My guinea pig look like a litle lion because she is a rouzette. Her face is very cute and she allways purrs when i pet her. Guinea pigs are better that hamsters because they recognise their owners and are loveble. So i suggest that you get a guinea pig but females are better than males. They are more lovable.
Absolutely! I have 10 of them. They are like small fur-balls. I just love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment