Monday, May 24, 2010

Are hamsters good pets?


Answers:
They can be fun loving pets if you are willing to take the time! They do bite like any other animal with teeth. But they are very cute and fun to have! My hamster is even litter trained so he gets up to go in his litter box! They are fun little animals and I have grown up with them so I love them a lot!Everyone has a different opinion because of their experience! My experience is pretty good so I love them a lot! Just remember some are mean and some are really nice! All the hamsters I have had were very nice and never bit me besides one of them that was treated badly but now he is getting really nice!
I have a hamster and she is wonderful to me and if you do get one then make sure that he/she is right for you .
yes, i have 3.
ive had a couple
there not good pets if you
want something lively and something to play with all the time, like a dog,
but if you want a low mantienece pet
that isnt too much trouble
but still fun to play with at times
i would get one definatly.
just depends on what kind of pet person you are.
yes i have 4
I have a wonderful hampster named Mattie and she is perfect!! She is my baby!! If you get one...treat them like a real baby.
Yeah. I`m on my fifth one coz I love them s much. They each have had very different personalities, but they dont live long. Only to 1.5 to 2yrs unfotunatly but one of mine was almost 3!!
Yes. They're awesome pets if you are willing to take care of them and have a handbook on what foods they eat, they're body language, etc. Although they live for about 3 years, they make the cutest pets and they're not rowdy and are very clean so if you're up for the responsibility, they'll we awesome pets to have around.
:-) I used to have 4 hamsters but two died.
They were they cutest and I loved them very much. Now I have only 2. But they keep me happy. :-)
Yea but they really dont have a long life span.
:]
yeah but i like guinea pigs better. they live for 5-8 years, and they aren't little escape artists, and they are not known to bite like hamsters(sometimes).
Hamsters can be cranky and they aren't really all that affectionate or playful.
I recommend a rat.
To me yes they are good pets. i use to have 3 but all died due to old age... i alway remember them when i talk to them they will also sit the eating their food and listen to u is so cute to look at them. some time they give u the curious look.. so sweet yet so cute.
ahmsters are good pets but they have a short life and could die of many things but its worth it but if your getting one i suggest research o-o
it depends, many hamsters can be great pets but i wouldnt recomend the smaller hamsters because they bite, HARD!
They are not that great if you want something to play and cuddle with and hang out with get a art they are the best! They are smart, compassionate, clean, lovable, you can have a strong bond with them, CUTE! and playful! you can litter train them too!

If you have any other questions ask me at. must_love_rats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment