Monday, May 24, 2010

Are Hamsters Likable pets?


Answers:
I really like them. They are cute and you can interact with them. They are also good for smaller homes. As long as you keep their cage clean they are awesome.
I guess they are. They can be very dirty and the odor is not pleasing unless you clean daily its living quarters.
depends if u keep em clean
I had a gerbil when I was a kid and I was rather fond of him.
I have had hamsters since I was 7 I have had about 23 of them since. I only had 1 bad hamster and it was given to me by a litter. I love them but now I have a dog and don't have time for them. Just go to a pet store and if you see one is cute ask to hold it. If it just sits there it's a keeper if it trys to jump or pees it is just nervous and will be better after you take it home. Remember to give it attention though so it will get more and more use to you no matter what it might try to do.
Yes they are. I had one or two for years as a young teen. If you have the right exercise things for them in their cages, not only is it good for them, it's quite entertaining to watch them, especially if you have two of them.
Use cedar shavings and you will have no problems with smells; make sure they always have fresh water and food and make sure they can see you daily to learn who you are and just have fun with them.
It depends on what tipe of person you are. They like to sleep, ALOT, and at night if you have a wheel in there it will drive you CRAZY!! I suggest a rat. It may sound weird, but rats are friendly, cute, can learn tricks, come in many colors, and won't keep you up at night. Thay are lik dogs, really: Very good companions. But if you like hampsters, go for it. They just, in my opinion, are rather annoying.
yes. they are probably the best rodent animal(just my opinion). they like to excercise and are so cute. most of them love to be handled. hamsters are sooooooooo cute.
yes, i have three. and they are
You should be able to I had one when I was in the Ist grade and had to take care of it the whole day , not taking it home though it was very watching it and feeding it . They are very likable pets I must say if yours isn't I don't know what to say.
Dwarf hamsters are!
yes i have two little hammies they are dwarf hamsters so they r really tiny i love them they never bite me only the first week or two i got the girl now she loves me she ended up being pregnant so now i have a baby he is really cool i keep them separate but i really like them the come to their name like dogs they know who you r as long as u treat them with respect they will respect you good luck
YES! hamsters are super adorable,but i must say,i dont like the phrase you used " i hope it does not wear off" if it wear off,would you still love them?
i hope you would!
because it is more than just responsibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment