Thursday, July 30, 2009

About the guinea pigs im gonna adopt?

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/disp...
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/disp...
arent they cute?
i think im going to name the one with the red eyes ruby but should i keep cinnamon's name or change it to zoe or presley? i know people are gonna say its my choice but i cant figure it out if been wondering for days!! : ) the cage is arriving soon, maybe tomorrow. then, i will only need maybe $15 before i can buy them!
Answers:
Awww. They are sweethearts! I like the names Ruby and Cinnamon. I think that something like Milkshake would be cute for the buff and white. I also wanted to thank you for adopting piggies. There are so many animals that need homes. I hope you love your new babies!
theyre adorable, personally i adore the name Jessie for that one. if you chande it though, i would do parsley, not presley, but thats just me.have fun with your new friends!
They are very cute!
I personally would have Ruby and Cinnamon, cause the names sound cute together!
Definately don' t name is Presley. That's a male name. Ruby is an adorable name and so is Zoey.

No comments:

Post a Comment