Friday, July 31, 2009

Any cute or funny hamster stories?

my hamster does the cutest things and I could give you a whole list of naught things he does that puts a smile on my face all day. What does your hamster do that makes you laugh?
Answers:
i accidentally left the cage open right before i went to bed and i woke up the next morning with my hamster sleeping on the pillow next to me.
my hampster took the top off the cage and had it slanted down so they could run out it was hanging over my bed i woke up with two hampsters and 5 babies in my bed
My hamster lights himself on fire then jumps through a hoop 2 feet off the ground before he does a little stop, drop and roll.
yes, he died but i used ta call him marshmellow, all though after about 2 days i had wished id named him houdini, the little escape artist. even 1 time i was sleeping and i felt a little tickle on my arm amd i woke up ta him crawling on it! or the time i saw a white thing moving on my floor ( hes white and brown) and he scared me so much until i went over there and figured out it was just my hamster!
Funny but sad, My friend had a hamster, in 1 of those plastic ball things that they can roll around the house, well she forgot about him and in the morning she found him on top of 1 of the floor heater vents, kinda melted/cooked with the plastic.
Sad but true.
My hampster was outside one day running free when an eagle swooped down, grabbed it and carried it off. Funniest $hit I ever saw.
Once, my brother lost his hamster and they searched everywhere for her. That night, when my brother was sleeping, the hamster was on top of him! He got so scared and started screaming!! (my brother was screaming, not the hamster)
The only Hamster story I know, from readers digest: People had a sick Hamster so they called the vet in to their house. He examined the Hamster and must have found a tender spot because the Hamster bit his finger and latched on. The Vet flung his hand out in pain and sent the Hamster flying across the room, straight at the families German Shepherd, who gobbled it down in two swallows.
well my bros ggodfathers hampster got out of its cage went onto his owners shoulder when he was makein a pbandj sandwich and fell into the penutbutter
my hamster Elvis figured out how to open his cage door. i woke up to feed him to find that he wasn't there. . .neither was my pet rat, who was in the cage beside him. . .after about an hour of searching, i looked in the last place i could think of...the bathroom. i found elvis and priscilla curled up in the toilet brush holder together.
Well, I have four hammies, and each one is so cute and funny in his or her own way. Freckles (the "big mama" of the family) does this funny little galloping burst of speed thing when she's running free in our living room each evening. She's hefty and round, like a potato, but she still can move fast! She's also very curious and adventurous, and likes to climb up inside our old sofa...she's even pulled some of the stuffing out.
The others (all boys) are really adorable when they wake up each evening and have a good stretch and then a thorough grooming.
You sound like a great hammie parent!

No comments:

Post a Comment