Thursday, July 30, 2009

AHHH! I'm so Confused! Are Gerbils Nocturnal YES OR NO!?! (Only People Who Have A gerbil answer please)?

Well??
Answers:
they will adjust to your schedule just like most rodents will. if you interact with htem more in the day they will stay awake if not the sleep during the day and want to play at night.
i have 2 gerbils and they are NOT nocturnal, most people confuse them with hamsters which are nocturnal.
mine is not nocturnal but my friends is, kinda but hers is weird so i would say no they are not!
It depends one of mine was while the other one isn't it really depends on your gerbil
Well speaking as a former Teen breeder of gerbils I have found out that this topic varies on them. I had some that were nocturnal and other not. I found out that they gerbils that were born during the day were less nocturnal the they ones that were born at night. So it really depends on the little critter.
Mine was but You have to play with it and wake it up in the day for it to not be
Easy! No... they are sleeping at night.!
I have two gerbils, and they are not nocturnal. They sleep when they are tired!
yo, im hippy man.. i have 3 gerbils and 1 hamster...
gerbils are NOT nocternal... hamssters ar awake more at night,!
gerbils are a diurnal animal (d墨-怒r'n蓹l) is an animal that is active during the daytime and rests during the night. Animals that are not diurnal are either nocturnal (active at night) or crepuscular (active primarily during twilight, i.e., at dusk and dawn). [1
Hi, I am the expert. (for this site)
I'm here to tell you some things about gerbil...
They are sleeping at night. They don't make alot of noise.
They are a cute pet to have. Get a gerbil, not a mouse...
Mice are stinky and smelly. It will be ok if you get a girl mouse.
But I perfer a gerbil instead. Gerbils come in all shapes and sizes. Some might be brown, or gray, black or white.
Here are some cool pet gerbil names that I think you might like: Kila, nester, nipper, pop, cheesey, fling, zoe, lilly or kit.
There you go, now.. lets get on the food.
Gerbils will eat mostly enything! But you got to promise that if you get a gerbil... when you give it veggies.. GIVE him/her water! Thanks for the 2 points...
-Expert Lilly
nocturnal: no
The gerbils I had (I use to breed responsibly) tended to accept my schedule as their own. I am nocturnal. lol
it depends
It's confusing but only some are, others are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment