Friday, July 31, 2009

Am getting a new hamster but im worried i will 4get bout my dog!?

I am getting a new hamster but im worried my dog will be jealous, and i love my dog to, how do i show them i love them both the same when my hamster hates dogs and my dog hates hamsters!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Answers:
play with the dog in the day amnd the hamster in the night cause they are nocturnal
you should make half times for dog half times for hamster and if they hates each other then you should put your hamster in your room.
teach your dog to play with your hampster..that way neither of them gets jealous
If ur dogs nice put the hamster in the ball and let them play together.
it might but make sure u dont evr put it down unsupervised theres no telling where it will go if u wanna put it down put it in its ball thingy then it can rome freely(WITH THE TOP ON)

-brittney
Well i had been going back and forth about that when we were very serious about getting a dog. When we got him I found myself spending equally time with both our family dog and my hamsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment