Thursday, July 30, 2009

Akkk! Help, need lots and lots of help!?

I have a huge fly in my room.
It's going "ZOOOM" everywere! It's to fast to swat it.
I asked my mom %26 dad but its still to hard for THEM to get it.
Swing swang! Please help, oh ya pesty fly.
*swings swat* Help
Answers:
This happened to me once. I eventually got so annoyed, that I took out the vaccuum cleaner, put on the hose attachment, and sucked that little bugger right up. It worked.
open the windo and Let it fly out on its own
Grab a towel and swing at it... that always help. Good luck
food ^ ^
Try to sing shoe fly don't bother me Ha Ha
I don't know open the window like the first one said.
wow this is a really random question.
try a fly swatter. lol.
Hair spray. Get your hair spray and spray it when it zooms past. That will make it's wings stick together and it will not be able to fly. Then scoop it up with a broom and dust pan and throw it outside.
raid
it's just a fly! also spruce up on your cleaning skills if you don't want another fly in your room
Bugs are nasty to deal with i know, flys are hard to kill. But there is a secret to flys, they see everything slowly. Like when you try to swat it, it see the newspaper come at it slowly and has a chance to fly away. (I guess it has good reflexs or something). Try other tactics than just swatting it like opening the window or setting a trap of some sort. Good luck!
FLY SWATTER!! Why is this in rodents?
how about some bug killer, that always does the trick in killing bugs...cause, its bug killer
or a fly swatter
or just ignore it
Simple thing to do! Open the windows and use a strong fan to blow it out through the windows. That's what I do even if it sounds funny. Lol! Because the fly will surely fly randomly to the front of the fan, wont it?

No comments:

Post a Comment