Friday, July 31, 2009

Am I a rat?

i just want to know...
Answers:
if you are your pretty smart by knowing to run a computer
I don't know, are you?
yep.
congratulations:)
Probably. I think therefore I am....
since you type that q, u r a human. c'mon man don't think like that
No! I don't think so/. You are probably a nice person trying to make a "funny"/
If you have short black/brown hair, and little paws, and a wet nose, and like to eat junk and cheese then you should be a rat. WAIT! How did you get on the computer?
sure
no, you are human.
Think what you want to think.
No!!!!!
No, you are unworthy of a rat's incredible..ness. =O
define rat
The only way a person can be a rat is if their chinese starsign is the rat like mine.
No, but if you are a man; you are definately a JERK!!
Yes. Go Ratman! Go!Dun nun nun nun nun Dun dun dun dun!!!! RATMAN!!!!
Definitely. ;P
if you were a rat you couldn't type on the computer only if it was a really smart one!
Yes, you are. And I am a mouse.
No! Of course not!
You're a monkey..
If you want to be then sure, I guess it's up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment